Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

After-party-shock

Success! The weather was mostly gloomy, but nothing unmanageable. We just put everyone in the garage instead of the backyard.













Also, there was a good turn-out. This photo was somewhat of an after-thought, as Zoe and Donna and Nancy and Judy had left at this point...so I guess these are the younger set.

















Jessica and Mike made an appearance, but that wasn't until later, so they are (obviously) absent.









On Monday, Jessica, Callie and I made plans to get together for one last hurrah in Appleton. We ended up at the Stone Cellar, which has a very nice beer garden...perhaps something I can look forward to? More beer gardens, that is; not lunches at the Stone Cellar.








After lunch, Callie and I made our way to Main Hall to drop in on some of our professors at our old Alma Mater, Lawrence University. We weren't necessarily expecting to do so, but I'm glad we did, because it was great to see them all! Last fall, Callie's health was...um, how shall I put this? Troublesome. She is doing so much better (so much so that she is planning to come visit!!) and still as full of life as ever. Since her health problems began last May, right before graduation, it was definitely a good thing to show everyone at Lawrence how well she's doing.

1 comment:

  1. aww, I'm your first follower! =)

    And it was a lovely time. Thank you for having me....

    ReplyDelete