Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Confirmed Guest

I discovered yesterday to my great JOY! that Jean Marie will be in attendance! She is coming out from Minnesota to spend the weekend. I am so excited, because I have not seen Jean Marie for over a year.


Callie will also be joining, as will sister Sam (who just started her sophomore year at Eau Claire). Mom & Dad are driving up to Eau Claire to get Sam, and Callie's plans are to drive from Wausau. My party is going to be so fun!

Except for the fact that it is supposed to rain all day on Saturday...arrgh! Why, whenever I want to plan a party, is the weather crappy? That is, perhaps, not entirely true, but it seems like the last few parties I've planned have turned out this way. Although, I invited way fewer people to this one than we did to Sam's high school graduation party last year, which is the saving grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment