Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

My Apartment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some picture of my apartment! It is SO GOOD to feel like I have a place I can call my own! Even if I'm just renting. And 90% of the stuff in here is not mine. I have the keys and I am my own master. It is such a great, adult feeling to have. YIPPEEEE!

So, enjoy. There's not much more to say, so this is probably going to be one of the shorter posts I've got.
(There are only so many pictures I can take in a small area :) )
desk




My table/armoire/TV
Another armoire & a very nice chair to sit in and people watch ;)


The view from my window - they are doing some annoying construction project, which will (they say) be done by November


 And the other side of the street---endless construction!











kitchen

bed

3 comments:

  1. nice digs, Vanessa! How's the student teaching going? Miss you here in the States :)

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Danielle! I hope you are holding up in WI. Miss you, too!!! If you see Cory, tell him I'm working on getting stabbed! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually do see him a lot, but we just pretend to not know each other :) Oh and please don't get stabbed, if you want we can just watch some gangster movies when you get home to feel closer to our students in the tough streets of Green Bay, WI.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete